Sam Ventola, is experienced is all areas of general litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, including:
- Business dispute litigation
- Personal injury litigation
- Collections litigation
The litigation process can be one of the most difficult and confusing areas of the law, and it often also involves business law issues. Sam has 25 years of experience representing
both sides in litigation cases. His qualifications, including a AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale Hubbell, are difficult to obtain, particularly at a reasonable cost.
We also provide low cost specialized services created for our clients such as
- Demand Letters
- Cease and Desist Letters
- Contract reviews
- Sam Ventola successfully negotiated settlement on behalf of our clients.
- Sam Ventola obtained a judgment on behalf of our client in an assault case.
- Sam Ventola successfully domesticated a foreign judgment on behalf of our client.
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case today: